This is simple so I am not gonna say much my name is Yerardene Soto and I am 17 years old.The things that I love:♥God♥family♥friends♥dancing and modelingI am a nice person, inteligent, sweet and always want to help people!..You'll just have to meet me, and judge me for what you know and cosider to know about me, but only God can judge me that is..but if you get to know me you'll see i am a great person.
8 comentarios:
romance obvio pq son las mejores
Comedia!!!!! XD son las mejores:P
esta pelicula esta exagera , dejame un comment
yeraaaa te entregastes en el blog! jajaj te quedo chillinnn te quedo chillinnnn
romance obio cm a walk to remember
comedia!!!!
esa es la q!!
depende en el mood q este..todas por =!!
pero las d romance me fascinan!
Ami me gustan todo tipo de película, exepto las de terror.
Publicar un comentario